Artwork Amendment Service
Sometimes getting artwork just right for print can be a real pain. If not done properly this can lead to rejections and delays in getting your job printed. It’s even more of a pain if you don’t have the time or energy to sort those crop marks or resize that PDF. If this rings true with you then fear not! For a minimal fee, we can take care of all the little extra bits and bobs to make sure your artwork is printed to perfection. Have a look below to see what we can do for you.
Once artwork fixes are complete, we will provide print-ready PDF’s for you to upload to your order. All prices are subject to sight of adjustable artwork.Please note: This is not a proofreading service and we advise grammar and spelling is checked carefully prior to upload.
Package #1 – £??
If you don’t have the recommended software to create print-ready PDF’s, we offer a handy service to produce compliant files. We’ll transform your PDF’s so they’ll pass through to dispatch with no hiccups.
- Applying trim boxes / missing bleed
- Minor trim box fixes (if not fixed automatically)
- Fixing digital finishing elements such as Motion Cutter/Scodix*
- Colour conversion (e.g. Spot/RGB to CMYK/Mono)**
- Spot colour naming corrections (e.g. Cut/Cutter/White)
- Setting cut paths to overprint
- Adding extra height to Roller Banners (if not fixed automatically)
- Adding a duplicate second page to double-sided artwork
*This does not include file creation.
**Due to the nature of colour conversion, we cannot guarantee an exact match. We always recommend supplying artwork in CMYK format.
Package #2 – £??
For artwork requiring additional attention, we offer a more in-depth service. We’ll take the pain away from troublesome tasks such as resizing and splitting artwork or creating digital finishing elements such as Scodix.
Service includes: (+Tier 1 fixes)
- Resizing PDF’s (within the correct ratio, e.g. A4 to A5)
- Fixes to match order spec (e.g. Leaflets sent as single pages)
- Combining/Splitting PDF’s
- Creating digital finishing elements* (Motioncutter/Scodix)
- Minor corrections to cut paths (eg. add template, fixing cut path)
*Based on supplied artwork only.
Package #3 – £??
When critical projects come along, attention to detail is everything. This service offers additional assistance for complex products to ensure the best possible outcome.
Service includes: (+Tier 1 & 2 fixes)
- Fixes to match order specification (e.g. Book covers with incorrect spine measurement)
- Creep checks/adjustment on book products
- Major cut path corrections
- Correction of double-sided cut to shape artwork
- Creation of selective white layer for self-adhesive*
- Repositioning artwork into safe area of Roller Banner*
- Converting NCR artwork into spot colours*
*If artwork allows.