You’ve heard it umpteen times already.
‘At least 20 seconds’
‘Happy Birthday twice’
You know what to do, it’s pretty easy right?
But here’s the thing, do your colleagues, employees or friends + family around you know exactly what to do?
It’s one thing to know you’re safe and well but a key part in keeping infections low and public health high, is making sure everyone can keep safe and healthy. That’s why we’re giving out official World Health Organisation Hand Washing Guide poster artwork for free! To download the artwork, simply click the download button below.
This artwork is set up for A3 sized stock and already features bleed and crop marks so you can get printing and displaying around the work or office straight away!
Shameless plugging aside, for those who might want a plain text/copyable version of the poster instructions, you can find them below. And remember, keep yourself and others around you safe by washing your hands!
How to Hand wash?
Wash hands when visibly soiled! Otherwise, use handrub.
Duration of the entire procedure: 40-60 seconds
- Wet hands with water;
- Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces;
- Rub hands palm to palm;
- Right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa;
- Palm to palm with fingers interlaced;
- Backs of fingers to opposing palm with fingers interlocked;
- Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa;
- Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa;
- Rinse hands with water;
- dry hands thoroughly with a single use towel;
- Use towel to turn off faucet;
- Your hands are now safe.